Including Cardio Workouts into your workout plan or just performing Cardio thrice a week had proved to be very beneficial for heart pumping. There are a number of exercises that falls into the Best Cardio Workouts for Beginners category. Despite this fact, after immense research, we finally narrowed it down to the top 10 exercises. Furthermore, Each exercise is described in great detail in the upcoming article.
But have you ever thought that how cardio workouts increase your heart efficiency?
Why do Cardio Workouts Increase Heart Efficiency?
While doing any kind of exercise, muscles are set into action which utilizes the oxygen to perform the movement. This requires the pumping of blood from the heart which ultimately delivers a sufficient amount of oxygen to the muscle in action. But what happens in the case of Cardio Workout is that the muscles are triggered repeatedly which gives rise to pressure on the heart to fulfill the muscle’s oxygen need.
When Cardio Workouts are performed on a regular basis, the heart slowly starts getting more efficient in the pumping process. This may be the reason why cardio workouts for Beginners are also called cardiovascular exercises.
Don’t limit yourself to just one type of activity because working out is meant to be fun, not boring, and monotonous. Spice it up from time to time. For optimum cardio fitness, it is highly recommended to do at least thirty to forty-five minutes of exercise about three to four times a week. Be careful not to overdo it though.
Performing Cardio Workouts daily and in a consistent way is required to keep your body fit and healthy. As an effect, oxygen and nutrients are effectively transported in the body which leads to better health. Studies have also shown that maintaining a regular cardio workout can help reduce the risk of developing all types of heart disease, some types of cancer, and depression too.
After a huge period of research and experiments, I have listed the “10 Best Cardio Workouts for Beginners”. An important point about this workout list is that all the exercises can be performed by you very easily and that too at your home. There is no need for any sort of expensive equipment or large space.
10 Best Cardio Workouts for Beginners
1) JUMPING JACKS-
- Stand straight with your feet together and arms to your side This is your initial position.
- Now jump with your legs spread out and arms waved up, similar to an arching motion.
- Now complete the process with a jump and close your feet together and arms at your side.
- Repeat the same exercise when you get comfortable with the process.
- JUMPING JACKS is a crucial part of the Best Cardio Workouts for Beginners family!
Jumping Jacks Benefits-
- Most of the readers already know how to perform jog as we are in touch with it from our childhood.
- But remember that though jogging is similar to running they are different and the difference lies in the pace.
- Jogging is done at a slow pace as compared to running.
- Sprinting is similar to running but sprinting is done at a faster pace.
- It is a great exercise when compared to both jogging and running.
for moRe visit wikipedia
4) MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS-
- Get down on the floor with your upper body elevated and no bend in your elbows. ( same as in case of the initial position of Push-ups)
- Now bend your leg, such that it almost touches your chest.
- The same step goes with another leg. Reverse the above steps to get to the initial flat shape.
- Repeat the set to perform full mountain climbers.
Mountain Climbers Benefits-
- It is a set of exercises as shown and explained in the figure above.
6) SQUAT JUMPS-
- Stand straight with a short stance in your legs, with your arms slightly away from your sides.
- Bend down and while lifting jump up high with your arms swinging as shown.
Squat Jumps Benefits-
7) SKIPPING ROPES/ JUMPING ROPES-
- Here you would obviously need a good-sized skipping rope that is adjustable according to your height.
- Start the jumps with simultaneous skips.
Skipping Ropes Benefits-
- Maintain a hip-width distance in your legs with arms on your hips to maintain balance.
- Now put any one of your legs in front and bend both legs such that the knees make an approximately right angle with the legs.
9) HIGH KNEES-
- This exercise is similar to running but here it is at a single place.
- Start with elevating any one of your legs as high as possible, repeat the same with the other leg.
- Keep repeating it simultaneously.
High Knees Benefits-
10) STAIR CLIMBER/ RUN STAIR-
- It is the same as normal stair walking, not much of a difference.
- You can just climb up your building’s stairs or could get a stairway machine right away.
Stair Climber Benefits-
This was a detailed set of the 10 Best Cardio Workouts for Beginners!
Yes, Of Course! But one should perform only when he/she is almost recovered. Because HIIT demands for lots of energy which usually is a deficit in the corona-infected person. And performing to do so may cause havoc.
You can go for both if you want, but I would recommend you to go for cardio first. Because cardio workouts will cause you to lose the belly fat that you carry and then weight training will help you gain muscles!
By the way, refer to my 10 Best Cardio Workouts Plan!
Yes, you can!
The list is not available in pdf sorry! But you can refer to the table of content of my article to get a clear idea of the list!!!
Thanks for Reading.
Have you ever read this-
15 Best Food For Eye Health! Tips & Home Remedies for Eyesight Improvement!!!
SQUATS: How to do, 7 Benefits & Calories Burned!
12 Best Bicep Workouts (Arm Workout)- Techniques, Mistakes, and more.
Pingback: Plank workout- 3 Major Benefits, Plank position & common mistakes
Pingback: Jumping Jacks Workout: 7 Benefits, Cardio, Safety Tips & How to do? -
Pingback: When is the Best Time of Day to Exercise? Know the Benefits of Each!
Pingback: 22 Good Morning Exercises For Weight Loss With How-To-Do Guide!
Pingback: Cross-Body Mountain Climber Exercise For Beginners! - Exertout
Pingback: Skipping Exercise For Weight Loss-9 Benefits, Beginners’ Guide!!!
Pingback: How to Get Rid of Underarm & Armpit Fat Fast! 10 Exercises!- Exertout
Pingback: 10 ways to keep your heart healthy! - Exertout
Pingback: How to do Sumo Deadlift, 3 Benefits And the Muscles Worked! - Exertout
Pingback: 12 Best Bicep Workouts (Arm Workout)-Techniques, Mistakes & more.