The best back and bicep workout for mass gain and strength building particularly focuses on that muscles. Training your back as well as biceps daily is very important in improving your overall body physique!
The exercises that are mentioned below are specifically focused on working your back and biceps. The reason of building the back and pumping your biceps is to get a good look.
Following this workouts daily will guarantee you well developed back and pumped peak of biceps! Not only this but also you may improve your stamina and endurance.
So, let us quickly take a glance at the 10 Best Back and Bicep Workout For Mass Gain!
- SPIDER CURLS
- T BAR ROW
- BODYWEIGHT PULL UP/ CHIN UP
- PREACHER CURLS
- CLOSE GRIP SEATED ROW
- BENT OVER BARBELL ROW
- WIDE GRIP PULL DOWN
- SINGLE-ARM DUMBBELL ROW
- STANDING LOW CABLE ROW
You can click on the specific workout (from TOC) to quickly jump to that workout and know more about it. Now let us see each Back and Bicep Workout For Mass in Detail-
I have already written very detailed articles on back and bicep workout for mass gain; you can directly refer to them or go through the below article.
List of 10 Best Back and Bicep Workout For Mass Gain-
How to Do-
- Stand straight with a shoulder-width stance in between your legs with a full grip on the barbell.
- Bend your upper body down with your shoulder slightly moved further in front of the bar.
- Maintain the Lumbar curve and then start the reverse motion. It is a good back and bicep workout for mass gain.
2) SPIDER CURLS-
How to do it:
- Get yourself incline along the bench as shown in the picture aside.
- You can use the EZ bar & similarly you can also use Dumbbells to perform the exercise.
- Let your hands be freely hanging towards the floor.
- Bend both of your hands at the elbow in an anticlockwise manner till it gets close to your face and repeats the above-given procedure again for Spider curls.
- This exercise is considered one of the best Bicep Workouts exercises
3) T BAR ROW-
How to do-
- Position a T bar hinged at one end and grab a double drow handle over the bar.
- Elevate the weight with a shoulder-width distance in between until it is at the level of knees. Your hips should be back & chest up. This would be your starting position.
- Now pull the weights towards your chest and after a while reverse the motion.
4) CHIN UP-
How to do it:
- Chin up is a very good and easy exercise and many of us already know how to do it.
- You would need a rigid horizontal bar at an elevated position that can carry your weight.
- Grab the bar & start the upward motion.
- Now stay for few seconds and then lower your body slowly.
- It is considered one of the best back and bicep workouts for mass.
Get to Know more about ‘How to do Chin-ups properly?‘ with my full free article!
5) PREACHER CURLS-
How to do it:
- Adjust the pads to the level so that you can easily hold an EZ bar/Dumbbell.
- Make sure that your armpits are plane on the pads and then grab the bar in both hands.
- Start the movement of hands in an up and down manner, repeat these steps to perform perfect Preacher Curls.
6) CLOSE GRIP SEATED ROW-
- Get into the position and hold the double d row in your hands.
- Now start pulling the row towards yourself.
- After a while relax your body and reverse the motion
7) BENT OVER BARBELL ROW-
- Grip the barbell and hold it straight facing towards the ground with a shoulder-width stance in between the legs.
- Your chest should be straight in front and your hips are back.
- Elevate the weight by contracting the arms for a brief period and then relax your arms slowly. It is a great back and bicep workout for mass building!
8) WIDE GRIP PULL DOWN-
- Sit with your knees touching the pads and extend your arms to hold the wide bar.
- Lean your torso and contract the shoulder muscles to pull down the bar until it touches your upper chest.
- Now reverse the motion by slowly releasing the bar above. This exercise is one of the best back and bicep workout for mass.
9) SINGLE-ARM DUMBBELL ROW-
- Get into the position as shown in the picture above with your arm resting on the table and one leg spread out while the other on the table.
- Now hold the dumbbell in the other hand and let it rest pointing towards the floor.
- Start the curl of the hand carrying the dumbbell until the elbow reaches the level of the back.
10) STANDING LOW CABLE ROW-
- Hold the cable and bend your body a little back with a slight bend in your knees.
- Focus your weight over the knees.
- Contract & Relax your arms to feel the squeeze in your back muscles.
This was the set of 10 best back and bicep workouts for mass gain and endurance building. The list of best biceps and back workouts for mass is unending, but I had mentioned the best according to my research and experience. Hope you liked it if so kindly read our other articles-